Monday, May 22, 2017

Filled to overflowing

O For a Thousand Tongues to Sing My Great Redeemers Praise (Hymn)
Even after years of early rising I am  still 'filled to overflowing' with the blessings of the mornings . The awaking of the morning with the night blind in the sky  going up and the daylight creeping in under it. The blessing of stillness and quiet: of fog and mist hovering in the valley: of a pastel sky wearing fringes of pink and blue: of a fading moon and a rising sun, and the peace and the quiet almost puts me on my knees as  I am riveted onto one spot in the presence God. ( Mary Oliver said: I look:  morning to night I am never done with looking. Looking I mean. Not just standing around, but standing around as though with your arms wide open.
May you feel the overwhelming blessings of God wherever it is that you stand with arms open wide.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ
Anne, servant of the Lord.