Monday, August 15, 2016

Look and see......and live!

My soul thirsts for God,for the living God Psalm 42:2
The glory of the Lord shines through so much of what we see around us. Its there in  almost every place I look especially as the signs of spring are coming.  I recall a time when a new lady came to church and she was just 'aglow' with every aspect of her worship,- engaging, enjoying and so touched. It was so encouraging to see and then I think of the  nights when the moon has been high in the sky, shining,magnificent, full, a true light in the darkness, a presence of God. It is so powerful that we can meet God in all things. I recall on one of my outback holidays, standing on a sandstone cliff face in the desert and looking God in the face with all I saw before me.
I like this blessing of welcome (Iona Community) May you meet God in every place, in every person and in the depths of your own heart.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne, servant of the Lord
Breakaways, Coober Pedy.