Friday, May 22, 2015

This is love


O the deep, deep love of Jesus.   TIS 232
As I walked along the beach yesterday morning and looked at the rising sun I could not get a song out of my head and it still sings its words and tune in my mind and heart this morning. You will know it too....'Wide wide as the ocean,high as the heavens above, deep ,deep as the deepest sea is my Saviour's love.' It wasn't  just the view of the massive expanse of the ocean before me that drew that song to the surface  it was the deep, deep realisation of the Saviour's love  for me, for you, for all of us. Christ was present on that beach shining his light in  a fresh way on the new day and a fresh way on my heart. What a lovely thing to bring home, a real treasure from the sea.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ
Anne, servant of the Lord