Friday, September 28, 2012

for-get-me-not

'Be a rock of refuge for me, a strong fortress to save me.' Ps 31:2

There is always two sides to life-the good and the bad but how good it is when looking back on life to see that there is good, despite the bad and this is where we count our blessings.
There in a pot I had planted to take to my new home  a  prickly raspberry bush and there at its base was a small forget-me-not in flower, not deliberately planted, it just came with the soil. I couldn't help but smile when I saw it a reminder of my previous home and life there, some good, some tough.
Forget not the hardships in life but smile at the good, the blessings. As I looked at this tiny forget-me-not I also thought that through all of life Jesus too would say, for-get-me-not.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne,servant of the Lord.