Friday, February 24, 2012

I love you Lord

'I pray that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love , may............ know this love that surpasses knowledge.' Eph 3:16-19
I am so often in awe as I step out into the morning God is making. Today, golden, deep golden sunrise creeping across the sky, covering creation with the gold of God's glory and it couldn't have been better as it was accompanied by a very vocal chorus a blue wrens. Sometimes its hard to find myself closer to God than I do on early morning walks. Sometimes I don't walk far because I just want to stand in his wonder.
I am filled with added blessings as God gives me the sung words to glorify him from Bernard of Clairvaux:
'Jesus the very thought of thee,with sweetness fills my breast
but sweeter far thy face to see,and in thy presence rest.
I can think of no better way to start the day than with a constant mantra of praise and thanks.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne,servant of the Lord.