Friday, February 17, 2012

Carrying Christ with you

' The Lords hand was with them, and a great number of people believed and turned to the Lord. Acts 11:21
Did you 'touch' the sky this morning with your heart and mind and soul? because if you did then you would know that God has placed his blessing on this day with oomph, flair and colour in a glorious sunrise that arrived with peace and quiet yet made its self noticeable in presence . When that happens I always want to say, 'Send me out Lord, let me pitch my tent where you place me and may I be mindful that you have deliberately put people in my pathway so I can proclaim your love in words and actions.
With those thoughts in mind may we all 'go forth,' as the old hymn says,' with God's blessings, his true love confessing....'
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ
Anne, servant of the Lord.