Friday, September 22, 2023

Wander in the morning

 Creator God who  shaped the earth and heavens. Your glory shines in all you have made.  (Christian song)

There is so much of God's creation to soak in when time is spent among it, just sitting of wandering in and about the garden. Beauty before me and out of the corner of my eye I catch yet another beauty to indulge in. We are so enriched and blessed by creation. As I wandered in the early morning I stooped to pick a cluster of Freesias  to bring home, feeling like I had been given a pearl of great price. I put the flowers in a vase and the fragrance of God filled the house .

Michael Leunig writes: 'you have no place in spring except upon your knees.' 

May the peace of God fill your life every single day.  Anne, servant of the Lord

God's love