Monday, September 4, 2023

Bathed in God's Glory

 When morning guilds the skies. my heart awakening cries, may Jesus Christ be praised. TIS 227

Words of a timeless melody. One of those old favourites that hangs about forever. But, Oh! How true it is. When morning guilds the skies our thoughts go to God.

I saw in the sunrise a magnificent sight that I could not put into words. The words that did come forth were in gratitude, appreciation and worship[ to a faithful God who never fails us, morning by morning. During the week the same breath-taking blessings crossed my lips as I watched the moon fade away into the sunrise. In the interim the soft mist hovered over the ground, magically weaving its way between the trees with ghost like moves. I thought - and there it hangs, the morning mist, moon-light bathed and sunrise kissed. God is in his house. 'O Lord my God, when I in awesome wonder.'

With his grace and presence, go into your day having been blessed at its beginning.    Anne, servant of the Lord.

                                              Morning glory.