Monday, September 18, 2023

Brilliant creator

 '...all creation shows your glory, heaven and earth draw near your throne, singing, 'Holy, holy, holy. (TIS 99)

God's love for us is so great that he showers us with countless gifts and blessings. He lavishes his love on us and its all about to see.  Just sit awhile and look, unwrap each bit of his beauty before you and enjoy with thanks and praise, marvelling at the brilliant creator.  The other day I picked a small piece of the forget-me-not flowers  from the garden  and placed it in the lapel of my vest and all day long I saw and reflected the love of God for me, a God who will forget-me-not.

May the God of life bless you and keep you today and always. - Anne, servant of the Lord.

                                                                The love of God.