Monday, January 30, 2023

That put a smile on my face!

 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them falls to the ground apart from the Father. Matthew 10: 29

So many things can put a smile on your face and can brighten any dull day. The beautiful red, yellow and green coloured Rosellas with a ting of blue, feathers all brunched up, dancing around and under the sprinkler on the lawn with sheer delight and joy on a hot morning. A speckly brown sparrow on a fragile tree branch that's swaying up and down in the wind, quite unperturbed, in fact enjoying it. (can a sparrow smile? I thought I caught a glimpse of one) So much about us can bring a smile to our face. Morning stillness had me reflecting on our creator God and I thought how can anyone think that God doesn't care about the life of these enjoyable creatures, or see them as his creation?  Ah, they don't know God at all.

                                                Dancing around and under the sprinkler.