Monday, July 18, 2022

Sing with intent

 The sun comes up, it's a new day dawning, its time to sing your song again. Whatever may pass, and whatever lies before me, let me be singing when the evening comes.  Bless the Lord, O my soul.......for all your goodness, I will keep on singing like never before: ten thousand reasons for my heart to find. ( (Paraphrased, Christian song. 10,000 reasons.)

Does your day start by making space to hear and see things of God?  This day he made with the solo song of the beautiful Rufus Whistler, his rusty orange feathered chest puffed out in joy as he sang from the sacred space, his song full of intent to please his creator, as if it knew it was so. Do you begin your day  with singing?  Singing a song so  full of joy and intent to please our creator? 'What ever may pass, whatever lies before me, let me be singing when the evening comes.'

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.  Anne, servant of the Lord.

                                                His song full of intent.