Friday, July 29, 2022

Packed with wonder and delight

Open my eyes, that I may behold wonderous things . Psalm 119:18

Ah, the daphne is out full of clusters of flowers packed with perfume, delight and memories. As I stooped to take in it's delight to the eye and nose I was drawn to reflect on the words of Eva Jackson when she wrote: 'I was drawn like a bee to pollen - nose to flower and it rested for a second on the fragile sense of wonder -saying nothing - knowing such moments can be trampled by the smallest word.  How much do you treasure the God moments in your sacred space? How much do you see beyond what is right before your eyes? How much do you yearn for those 'God moments' to stay and not be trampled on?

Let the peace of Christ dwell in your heart.  Anne, servant of the Lord

                                                Memories are made of this!