Friday, June 25, 2021

Their trill lifts my heart

Worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness. (TIS454)
At times we only need a thought for it to be a prayer. Sometimes we only need a thought for it to be a meditation or a reflection. Sometimes words don't come but the trying is all of the above.  Stopping momentarily as if caught by surprise is one of the beautiful images I have of connecting with God, Deliberately I have grown native plants to try and encourage small birds into my garden and as they grow and flower I am more and more rewarded. Just working from my office, glancing out the window and there in the flowering Grevilia is a tiny honeyeater and he has brought along the family. The sight catches my breath, their trill lifts my heart.  Its a prayer. Its a meditation. Its a reflection.
The smallest of gifts in the running in life can be the greatest blessings.

Jehovah - shalom.
The Lord is peace.

Anne, servant of the lord.

                                            A surprise - a blessings when out walking.