Monday, June 7, 2021

Love letters from God

 God so loved the world that he gave his only Son so that everyone who believes in him may not perish  but may have eternal life. John 3:16

What's a blessings? There is so much wrapped up in that word blessing. I can 'feel' it now in the quiet and still of the morning. I can 'hear' it in the trill coming from the tiny birds, little notes falling  and rising on the morning mist and  in the has been, once was, lingering beauty of the last rose of summer and its that little pond of peace, heavenly peace, that's deep in my soul, my whole being. I think I would call a blessing  love.  Peter Kreeft said: The whole world is a love letter from God:  I would say, every blessing is a love letter from God.

Jehovah - shalom. The Lord is peace.

Anne, servant of the Lord.

                                                What's a blessings?