Monday, June 21, 2021

God unchanging

Wind, wind blow on me, wind wind set me free, wind wind the Father sent, the blessed Holy Spirit (New Harvest 226) 

I was watching people flying kites on the hills of the arboretum and there was great delight and   joy  as the kites rose high and dipped low, dancing on the wind, until the wind stopped and the kite plummeted to the ground only to be picked up   and tossed sky wards again. As I watched it reminded me so much of life. The soaring and dancing, the dipping and falling and then I thought of God how he is there for us in whatever life throws at us be it joy, dancing,  feeling low or in crisis His love is unfailing, unchanging and always present, never dependant on which way the wind is blowing. Ever present, ever loving, ever unchanging God. May the wind of the Holy Spirit blow on you today.

Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ

Anne, servant of the Lord.

                                                Kites in the wind