Monday, August 10, 2020

And God is in it

Grace and peace from God our Father. 2 Cor 1:2
It is a troubled world we live in. In every direction there seems to be something out of the ordinary that shakes our 'normal' so why is it that the fresh sweet small of the Daphne lift my spirits so? Is it because it transports me back to memories of days of family,of peace,of 'normal?' Is it because it has a sense of hope in that a change of season is coming? And then under the tall trees where I go walking and popping through the grass I see and smell the memory filled scent of the wild violets. I lean down and pick one so its perfume will linger with me on my walk. What is it? Why is it in all of that I am somehow filled with comfort, assurance and peace?  I don't know but what I do know is that  it is comfort and it is God.
May the Lord of peace himself give you peace  at all times and in all ways.
Anne,servant of the Lord

The sweet perfume of the Daphne