Friday, June 5, 2020

Moments of love

For in him we live and move and have our being. Acts 17:28
Can you see the deep life within life? Sometimes experiencing God is overwhelming. We can look at a cobweb in the wire the fence covered in frost, its beauty, its work of art outstanding or we can look at a mother bird feeding its baby with love and that can take our breath away in wonder  but sometimes we can have a 'God' experience that is overwhelming like when I was whale spotting with my family off the coast of Queensland and the boat was right in the middle of a pod of about 6 wales. It was when one breached right before our eyes at the front of the boat that our wonder turned to words of 'Oh my God, my God, my God' The gift of the whales was too enormous to take in  silently. (Paula D'arcy).  I had been taken in by God's nature and love.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne, servant of the Lord.
The wonder of God.