Monday, May 25, 2020

coloured feathers

May God be gracious to us and bless us and make his face to shine upon us. Selah. Psalm 66:1
I have heard it said that in the dark times will there also be singing? Yes there will be singing, about the dark times and, I say, can you see God's glory shinning in the dark times and I say yes, you can see God's glory shinning in the dark times and it revealed itself just yesterday when I was putting a lovely coloured feather from a Crimson Rosella into one of the journals for a grandchild and I wrote: the colours of this feather are just so beautiful but you need to take it out into the light to see its true colours. God's glory is still revealed in this dark world. it shines through you and me in acts of kindness and care and in the colours of the feather but the true light can only be seen through the light of Christ, that burns within us.

beautiful in the light