Monday, June 17, 2019

Not I might be, not sometimes.

I am with you always. Matt 28:20
It is so wonderful to know that God is with us always. That is where his peace comes from. I love sleeping with the blind open during the night so I can see the star studded sky. The glorious expanse of the canopy of the night and often the words of  the hymn that comes into mind is: I see the stars,( I hear the mighty thunder,) thy power throughout the universe displayed. Jesus said. I am with you always.' not just I will be, not I might be, not sometimes, not perhaps,but I AM with you always. How blessed are we when our thoughts  immediately go to God, in the day, in the night. How blessed are we to know his presence always. I recall this verse I read in a little pocket book. It said:
'O Jesus, make thyself to me, a living bright reality! More present to faith's vision keen, than any outward vision seen'
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne, servant of the Lord.

Sometimes we may not see him clearly, but he is there.