Monday, July 16, 2018

The face of God

The Lord has decided the number of stars and called each by name. Great and mighty is our Lord. Psalm 147:4-5
I saw it in the sky as the night stars  tucked themselves behind the glorious sunrise.
I saw it in the sun as it shone like millions of crystals on the frosty ground.
I saw it in the mist hovering over the ground.
I saw it in the 'top knot' pigeons dancing on the lawn and the tree full of feeding cockatoos
 I saw it in the single drop of water hanging like a gem stone on the end of a leaf.
I saw it in the wrinkled and life worn face of the elderly lady.    I saw it.
I saw the face of God and my soul sang How Great Thou Art.
World famous musician Pablo Casolas said:  I find God in the smallest of things and in the largest of things. I see God in colours and designs. No two things are alike, no two voices are the same. Who but God can do that?
Be blessed by the face of God today in all you see.
Anne, servant of the Lord
 I saw God in the mist