Monday, June 4, 2018

Just look at any given day

The Lord our God will bless you in everything you do. Deut 15:18
That is so true. Loyalty, faithfulness, devotion,  following and service are all the ways we love and serve our Lord and he responds with countless blessings. Look at your life and I suspect the blessings are more than you can count. Just look at any given day that you start and end with God and blessings cover it. Blessings of peace in turmoil. Blessings of answered prayers.  Blessings of knowing you have done God's will and those special blessings when you truly know it is from God, those ones that make you feel warm inside. Yesterday  when I came home from church and walked to my garden I heard the song of the blue wrens. The first time I had seen them where I live now. I thought I had left them all behind at my previous home where they were in abundance but no, God knows what we need and when we need it and if we are attuned we wont miss the miracle of miracles and that is the rich blessings. Such blessings that are' God alive.' Dose'nt it make you want to sing.......'Count your blessings name them one by one. Count your blessings see what God has done.'
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ
Anne, servant of the Lord.
Count your blessings, name them one by one.