Monday, October 9, 2017

Blessed assurance

In all things......I am with you always, to the very end of the age. Matt 28:20
Is it about getting older and growing deeper in our faith or is it about us realising God's deep love for us or what is it that we get this great sense, this revelation , that all the words of God are indeed true, are confirmed in our hearts more and more as life goes on. We always knew the truth, but did we always know the great assurance of it. Today as I listen to the birds rejoicing in the gift of the new day, fresh from an overnight storm I feel that assurance, that deep love of God, that gift of his grace, that saved me. I hope and pray that it dwells richly in your heart, that blessed assurance.
For the mercy I could never deserve. The debt I could never repay. The love I could never  earn. I thank God every day.(anon)  What a gift.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne,servant of the Lord.
center of the labyrinth. Campfire of the heart NT