Friday, September 1, 2017

Heavenly places

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places. Ephesians 1:3
 I commented at a gathering, as I held a bunch of Jonquils, that one smell of them and I was back as a 10 year old sitting in a paddock with friends, surrounded by bunches of jonquils. And again, one smell of the Daphne and I am in the garden of my grandparents. So many smells and perfumes that transfer me into a lovely time lock of memories. I always feel there is something spiritual in those experiences. They are so spontaneous, without thought, so quick and so comforting.Happy memories or should I call them blessings in heavenly places.
Where are the heavenly places on earth for you? Where is it that the spontaneous spiritual blessings come to you?

May your day be filled with heavenly places.
Anne,servant of the Lord.