Monday, March 13, 2017

See it to believe it?

All of us are here in the presence of God Acts 10:33
There is that old saying, 'You have to see it to believe it.' but with a faith in the everlasting presence of the Lord with us, we don't go along with that saying. Many a time I have felt the presence of God with me and especially when out walking, or when in  a 'sticky situation' when I don't know to turn to the left or the right and yes, every night when I say my prayers and turn the light out I know I sleep in the company of God's protection.  Thomas Kimber said: After a long trying march over perilous Antarctic mountains and glaciers, a South Pole explorer said to his leader. 'I had a curious feeling on the march that there was someone else with us.'
No, we don't have to see to believe it. Just know that the presence of God is with us always.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ
Anne, servant of the Lord.