Friday, March 31, 2017

come and see!

The first thing Andrew did was to find Simon and he said to him, 'We have found the Lord.' John 1:14
When the grandchildren visit and we share a meal together I always suggest we thank Jesus for our food before we eat by using a simple grace. Yesterday, I heard that my 5 year old grandson requests everyone in his class at pre school to not start eating their lunch until he says 'the special words to Jesus.' His father suggested that perhaps not all the children will know about Jesus. His reply was. 'Yes they will because there is a church right next door to the pre school and anyway, I can tell them.'
What an absolute, humbling and delightful thing it is to know that you have enabled someone to 'see Jesus.'Eric Fellman said: Lord, let my life show you to someone today.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne, servant of the Lord.