Monday, June 8, 2015

where will we go

'Come into his presence singing Jesus is Lord, Jesus is Lord.' (Spiritual song)

I look at the naked tree outside my office window and think of its slow undressing over the autumn season.Some days I would see one or two leaves fall and another day, when the wind chose a playful day many would go scurrying down the street.
Today for many its a holiday and I hear the voices around about me saying; 'what will we do?
  Where will we go?
  What will we visit?
For me, I am intending to go into the garden to love and care for the plants, to take times to sit and reflect and be near to God's heart.
John Ruskin said: 'Even if something is left undone, everyone must take time to sit still and watch the leaves turn.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ
Anne, servant of the Lord