Monday, June 22, 2015

something special

Let them praise the name of the Lord, for he commanded and they were created. Psalm 148:5
When I go out walking every morning its 'a prayer walk.' God and I communicate and share with each other the beauty of his creation. Its so special. Somehow the land covered white crisp frost baring my foot print speaks of something special. Somehow,the trees stark in winter nakedness, showing their bare beauty, speak of something special. Somehow the mountains tipped with the pink and orange of the rising sun speaks of something special. Somehow the new day as it pushes away the dark of night, speaks of something special. Somehow the spring in my step and the song in my heart speaks of something special. Somehow there is a deep sense of the sacred.
Tillhard de Chardin wrote: Lord, help me see the world with the same beauty it had when it tumbled out of your creative hand. Help me see that nothing here below is profane, on the contrary, everything is sacred.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne, servant of the Lord