Monday, January 26, 2015

God's riches

O the depth of the riches........ Romans 11.33
The depth of God's riches I find in the gift of each new day. The glorious sunrises, never the same colours, never the same display of God's riches, hand painted from his paint board and brushes. When I think of the riches of God I often think of my days in the opal mining town of Coober Pedy where I ran the local hospital. The deep colours of the opals dug up by the miners from deep in the earth after days of searching suddenly revealed to them the treasure, the riches they had been searching for. Gariepy says: Do you want to discover the riches God has for you? Then turn that longing into the work of 'digging,' digging deep into God's word and mining the riches of prayer. You will then discover the priceless treasure of God.'
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne, servant of the Lord.