Monday, October 27, 2014

Brilliant creator

O Lord, how manifold are your works! In wisdom you have made them all. The earth is full of your possessions. Psalm 104:24
Take a look at everything that is within your field of vision and reflect. God made it all.
 I am so blessed by several 'welcome swallows' that are on a great mission to build their mud nest right in the corner above my front door. Its seems like a family effort as there are more than two birds putting in a huge effort of carrying mud balls in their tiny beaks from the pond across the road and placing it on the wall. I can see the shape of the nest forming and O what a blessing all this activity is and of all the birds to be nesting at my front door, its the 'welcome swallow.'
I continue to stand in awe at the great works of our mighty God.Brilliant creator, master craftsman to the smallest detail and one who knows how to provide that blessing that he knows will 'makes my day.' Its a wonderful thing when we can, without even thinking about it, capture the wonder of God and his greatness, in the moment.
To see the beauty of the Lord.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne, servant of the Lord