Monday, March 3, 2014

Blessings on blessings


See, I am setting before you today a blessing......you can choose to take it. Deut.11:26 (Paraphrased)
There is nothing better than starting the day talking to God. Thanking him, praising him, walking with him. Even when life is tough, and I think of the farmers in drought situations, so many blessed by the gift of hay for their stock  and  I look at the farm across the road from me all dry and dust and after a few showers of rain is now so bright green. Wood ducks are grazing on the grass and swimming in fresh water on the pond. The garden, full of multiple blessings as I bend to smell the perfumes of the old world rose, the deep purple budlia, the lemon tree blossom and watch the visiting blue wrens shower among the wet plants.They seem so happy and full of life (I think they are blessed by it) and know a welcoming garden when they see one.  Its difficult to say more than just a deep felt and simple' thank you Lord.'
Try and find a blessing today, even if you are struggling to go look for one and really, it will change your day.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne, servant of the Lord.
spot the blue wren!