Monday, October 8, 2012

Thank you God

'The joy of Jerusalem was heard far away.' Nehemiah 12:43
I go to bed at night with a view out the window, in the darkness, of a galaxy of stars shining in their millions .As I walk in the morning I see the furthermost mountain 'tipped by the sunrise' of a new day and two bright red and blue Rosella's fly so close over my head that I feel the rush of air in my hair  as they pass.And as I watch the glorious, breath taking sunset at the close of day, magnificent in its brilliant hues I take all of the day into account and no matter what it has presented me with, nothing can take away the wonderful blessings of God's goodness of rest at night under the stars and the 'gems, the jewels' given at the open and close of each day and its all God, all his blessings,all his love.
The Abbot of Greve wrote:
'Lord, may I be wakeful at sunrise to begin a new day for you, cheerful at sunset for having done my work for you,thankful at moonrise and under starshine for the beauty of the universe and may I add what little may be in me to your great world.'
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne, servant of the Lord.