Friday, June 22, 2012

I saw the face of God

' The Lord has decided the number of stars and called each by name. Great and mighty is our Lord.' Psalm 147:4-5
I saw it in the puddle of life giving water by the roadside.
I saw it in the sky as the night stars tucked themselves behind the glorious sunrise.
I saw it in the sun as it shone through a crimson autumn leaf.
I saw it in the Blue Wren as he 'hopped' across the lawn.
I saw it in the single crystal raindrop hanging like a gem on the end of a leaf'
I saw it in the wrinkled and worn face of the elderly lady.

I saw it.                I saw the face of God.      And my soul sang          How Great Thou Art.

World famous musician  Pablo  Casolas said:
I find God in the smallest of things and in the largest of things.
I see God in the colours and designs
No two things are alike, no two voices  are the same.
Who but God can do that?

Be blessed by the face of God today in all you see.
Anne, servant of the Lord