Monday, January 2, 2012

Epiphany


' ..........go and search diligently for the child.' Matthew 2 :8
Out walking in the beauty of a new day, that is fresh from overnight rain and I am drawn to notice the new flowers on the honeysuckle bush, beads of moisture covering the leaves and filling the air with its rich perfume and straight away my thoughts were of God and Christmas and Epiphany. I thought of the new baby Jesus coming to bring new life: his living water and the Magi (what an Epiphany they must have had, did it change their lives forever?)
Every time I stop and smell such beauty I think its like being in heaven, its like another Epiphany as it connects me to God in the moment and raises my spirit, setting me off with changed thoughts.
Look about you and see God in the unexpected places and be blessed by Epiphany moments, life changing moments.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ
Anne, servant of the Lord.