Monday, September 26, 2011

Treasure chest


'Open my eyes so that I may behold wondrous things........'Psalm 119:18
I walked into the emerging day with the warmth of the sun on my back. I saw the vineyards lined up like soldiers, the horses 'snorting' vapour mist from their nostrils in the cold air as they grazed in the frosty grass.The mountains, O so blue in the early light stood magnificently as a backdrop and I was doubly blessed by the laughter of the kookaburras , and a cluster of native bluebells flourishing in the weeds on the edge of the path, I have been amongst God's treasures. He opened the lid of the treasure chest today to let a few come out.....................for me.... a true and wonderful gift after a very hectic and pressured weekend.. God always knows what we need, be it his assurance, his care, his love..............he always delivers.
Lord open our hearts eyes so we can see you clearly and open our minds so we can understand you better and serve you more.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ
Anne
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.