Friday, July 1, 2011

Write on a scroll what you see


'To the saints who are at..........................' Ephesians 1:1
To even be able to draw one person back to Christ is a 'spine tingling' experience because you know you are in the thick of God's working in their lives.
This week I had a lovely experience of two people who 'returned to their first love.' A lady in the doctors surgery approached me saying.....I have forgotten your name but I want to come to your church with you.' and then a family member said, ' 'I want to be on the school board where my daughter is attending but I have to be a Christian, so I am learning again about how to do that, will you help?.'
I shot an arrow prayer up saying: 'Alleluia Amen, come Lord Jesus.'
Never give up praying for those who have been distracted by worldly events and beliefs. Their door to faith is ajar and through you, God will come and open it wide.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ
Anne