Friday, April 16, 2010

Give thanks always


'I make all things new.' Rev 6:4
The first thing that strikes me is the absolute quiet of the dawning of a new dayand I hear the words of God.......'be still and know that I am God.'
Then there is the morning choir and at the moment its a duet between two warbling magpies just calling in the dawn with a smile on their faces. (can magpies smile?) and morning has broken.
Then the words out of the early morning darkness......' I am the light of the world.'
With these thoughts on board I move into the new day and I have a true sense of who I am.....of purpose.... and are charged for what the day may offer.
Galatians 2:4 says:
'Make a careful exploration of who you are and the work YOU have been given, and then sink yourself into that. '(NCV)
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne