Friday, March 12, 2010

my cathedral/your cathedral


' In your presence there is fullness of joy.' Psalm 16:11
I was reading a verse by Steiner Rice, 'My garden beautifies my yard and adds fragrance to the air, but its also my cathedral and my quiet place of prayer.'
The morning gifts take my breath away. Soft, soft morning mist, gently rising, hovering over the dew laden grass, glistening in the early morning sun, pink clouds over head, sun kissed and a choir of birds at the feeding tray........my cathedral.
Its so easy to turn a special place into a cathedral. Its those places where we 'hover' with God and he 'hovers' with us be it in our garden, gazing out a window at a blue wren on the grass, overlooking the vineyards to the magnificent mountains or walking a beach at the start or end of a day. Special places, God filled.
Turn a special place for you, into a space, for you and God.......your cathedral.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.

Anne