Friday, November 24, 2023

Yesterday and today.

 The joy of the Lord is my strength. Nehemiah 8:10

It can be so hard to stay positive sometimes in this struggling world where we seem to hear nothing  but the destruction of lives through war and famine day after day after day. It can be so easy to let these thoughts steal our joy.  To find positive thoughts I turn to God who has always been my strength and I recall writing some time ago these words:

Yesterday I had a wonderful day. I woke with the Lord and opened the day in prayer with a chorus of birds in the background.     Today I had a wonderful day. I woke with the Lord and opened the day in prayer with a chorus of birds in the background.  

May we continue to hold up in prayer all those who are suffering and pray for peace.

Let the peace of Christ dwell in your heart.    Anne, servant of the Lord.

                                                Wake each day with the Lord.