Friday, November 3, 2023

I saw the face of God

 The Lord has decided the number of  the stars and calls each one by name,. Great and mighty is our Lord. Psalm 147:5

I saw it in the puddle of life giving water by the roadside. I saw it in the sky night stars being tucked away behind soft pink clouds in the sunrise. I saw it as the sun shone through the crimson maple leaf. I saw it in the Currawong as he calls his mates into the dawn. I saw it in the single crystal clear rain drop that hung from each leaf and  single blade of grass. I saw it in the soft blue, perfect formation of the bluebells that clutched the side of the road. I saw it. I saw the face of God and my soul sang: How great thou art! World famous musician Pablo Casals said: I find God in the smallest and the largest things. I see God in colour and design. No two things are alike, no two voices the same. 

Be blessed by the face of God that surrounds your day.    Anne, servant of the Lord.

                                                    Native blue bells.