Monday, July 17, 2023

Surprise me God.

Let us ask ourselves today; are we open to 'God's surprises'?  Pope Francis 

God is often referred to as the God of surprises and he never fails to live up to that description. All around us in our day there are things that cause us to say, 'that was of God, or that is of God.' Yesterday I was taken by surprise when the end of the day seemed to pause between that thin veil of light and dark as God put on a magnificent spectacle in the sun set.  A spectacle of intense colour and beauty that caused such an intake of my breath, stopping me in my tracks in moments of awe and wonder. It was indeed a moment of nourishment.

May the God of life bless you and keep you today and always.     Anne, servant of the Lord.

                                                    A moment of nourishment