Friday, April 14, 2023

I am the Lord of the dance said he.

 I came down from heaven and I danced on the earth. TIS 242

The words of this hymn rolled off my lips as I watched the kaleidoscope of coloured leaves falling, rolling and  dancing down the path in the wind, ever so playful, ever so cheerful, a flurry of joy and delight. Ah, what a wonderful creator we have, ever so colourful, ever so creative and I am forced to stand still and be astonished at the dance. holding back the impulse to join in and I could feel the love of God welling up in my heart. What a delightful morning prayer filled with God's love.

 May the faith that gives us hope, may the love that shows the way, may the peace that cheers the heart, be yours today.

Anne, servant of the Lord.
                                                  


                                                    A kaleidoscope of colour