Monday, April 3, 2023

Faithful God

 If you believe, you will receive what ever you ask for in prayer. Matthew 12:22

The peace and quiet in the sacred space is just lovely on this autumn morning though it is fresh and I found myself pondering on prayer after my quiet time talking to God and asking him to  take what comes my way  today and shower it with blessings for me and those who cross my path and I wondered how much faith we put into our 'requests to God. 'I remember reading this little quote (author unknown). Do you pray and then believing, grab your boots and parasol; Scrub the barrel and get ready  for the rain you asked to fall?  So in believing that God will bless my day, and yours and all we do in his name be ready for his response.

May the faith that gives us hope. May the love that shows the way, may the peace that cheers the heart, be yours today.

Anne, servant of the Lord.

                                                Blessings on your day.