Monday, September 27, 2021

Do you look under the bed at night?

 Fear not for I am with you. Isaiah 41:10

I hear so many say, 'O yes, I trust God,' yet they are compelled to look under the bed at night before they hop in!' I think all of us have probably done that at some stage in our life but that's before we really and truly put our full trust in God, before we really and truly knew him. When I look at the spring flowers of the garden that faithfully reappear every season and the new fresh green growth on the barren winter nakedness of the trees I am inclined to believe in full trust. I see the baby birds growing up in the so fragile looking  nest that seems to just cling to a branch, vulnerable to the wind , yet it stays there. Now that is trust.  There is so much going on in the world that can alarm us but.- Trust in the Lord with all your heart.(Proverbs 3:5)

Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ

Anne, servant of the Lord

                                                                        Trust!