Friday, March 19, 2021

Angel dust

 May  the Lord bless his people with peace. Ps 29:11

Sometimes there are no words when I look to the west in the evening just on sunset and the countryside is lit with a golden light and filtering through it is what looks like fine dust of gold falling from heaven. I call that 'angel dust' sprinkling the earth for our joy and pleasure. Have you seen it?

I read this prayer by Frederick Buechner.:

Lord catch me off guard today. Surprise me with some moment of beauty  so that at least for the moment I may be startled into seeing that you are here in all your splendour, always and everywhere, beauty hidden, beneath,beyond, within this life I breathe.'

Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ

Anne, servant of the Lord.

                                            Golden light