Monday, April 8, 2019

God's work of art.

Accept my offering of praise O Lord.   Psalm 119:108
Have you been  stopped in your tracks at the sight of a 'glowing' autumn tree in full dress of delightful colour? . It's like God says as he puts down his painting palette , 'There it is, I have completed the colouring of this one and it now stands for your wonder and delight.' I am so warmed in my heart by his presence in this way. The autumn confrontation of beauty, breathtaking revelations of multiple colours of his glory. I look from tree to tree with a sense of  'there he is in all his glory and only God can dress a tree like that.' its wonderful to catch his Spirit this way, its fuel for the day. Look about, don't lose the moment of the Spirits refreshing in the rush to get to yesterdays unfinished work. Pause a moment with God and thank him for giving us more than we expect.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne