Monday, October 22, 2018

who we are

I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, make straight the way of the Lord. John 1:23
There is always a bird that heralds in the morning. Its call is like a prayer, breaking the silence, welcoming the day. Its a joyous call that straight away I sense it is of God and I thought of John the Baptist heralding in Christ, the voice of one crying in the wilderness, 'prepare the way of the Lord.' I wondered in my quiet time this morning, in unseen unison with each other , how many of us are readying ourselves to 'prepare the way of the Lord' as we think and pray for the day ahead. You know we wear the name Christian not because of what we are or who we are or where we are but because of whose we are (Rick Ezell.) Go forth in confidence and faith.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne, servant of the Lord
Preparing for the day