Monday, October 1, 2018

A-bend to God

Breathe on me breath of God, and all my life refine, until this earthly part of me glows with your fire divine (TIS 407)
I often think of the prayer warriors in the community. I know of several  that live around my place and others that I call on to pray for me and the very vulnerable people I care for in the community. I know they, and their prayers are what underpins my daily ministry and gives new life to many. I read that 'neither my preaching,nor my praying brought  others to God.  It was the good woman 60 miles away whose prayers brought the breath-touch of God upon struggling souls in our community.'  Being a prayer warrior is a life changing ministry. Don't underestimate its worth and its power. God has chosen you to be a blessing to many.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne, servant of the Lord

A prayer warriors tool