Monday, September 7, 2015

the power of Jesus

Jesus power working in us is able to do so much more than we can ever ask for, or even think of. Ephesians 3:20
Do you ever feel it? do you ever experience the power of Jesus working in you?
Caryll Houslander wrote: I was in an underground train, a crowded train in which  all sorts of people jostled together, going home at the end of the day. Quite suddenly I saw in my mind,but as vivid as a wonderful picture, Christ in them all.......living in them, dying in them, rejoicing in them, sorrowing in them. I came out into the street and walked a long time in the crowds. It was the same thing there, on every side, in every passerby---- Christ.
How do you experience Christ in the world?  For me, its in every face of the older people and its in the focused eyes of the Rosella only inches from my face, looking as intently at me as I him. Its like looking directly at God.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne, servant of the Lord.