Monday, August 10, 2015

solid faith

The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer. Psalm 18:2
How hard is it to see when you walk through thick fog, as is the case in some of these early winter mornings. Even though the track is familiar, shapes and outlines of the surrounding area seem a bit'spooky.' yet there is a sense of presence that is very real. I knew I was on the right path even though I couldn't see it too clearly. I knew because I could feel the solid rock surface under my feet. I knew because even though viability was just a few feet, God was there, walking this misty morning to. I knew because I was heading to the east where the light of day was filtering  through striving to reach its morning glory. I read this profound statement from an unknown Christian person in China:Faith is putting one's foot down in the mist,and finding a rock.'
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne,servant of the Lord
walking track on a clear day