Friday, November 2, 2012

God, always there

'I lift up my eyes to the hills, from where will my help come?,My help comes from the Lord.' Psalm 121:1
So often when out walking my eyes always lift to the hills. Its like I have scanned all else about me and admired the creation of God from the tiniest purple wildflower in a field of grass to seeking a bird whose call I am unfamiliar with and always my eyes lift to the hills. .Although God is all around me its like that's the place he is sitting . Sometimes the hills are so clear in the fresh morning, sometimes they are covered with mist and sometimes they cant be seen for the storm clouds yet they are always there. Its like God, good days he is right there with us, so clearly seen, other days amidst a haze he is hard to see  and some days, when the storm rages he seems so far away and yet..............he is there.
Clear, foggy or stormy days in our lives. God is still there in the sunshine and behind the clouds, as solid as a mountain. Remember that every time you lift your eyes to the hills.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne, servant of the Lord.
.Photo: the hills around the Sea of Galilee